PACCGC Hosts FPACC 2019 National/International Business Conference in Chicago
Our theme for this Conference is "Game Changers in a Global Business World."
The Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Chicago (PACCGC) will host the FPACC (Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce) 2019 National/International Business Conference this November 8-10 2019 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel , 9300 West Bryn Mawr Ave. , Rosemont, Illinois.
Delegates will not only come from all over the USA, but from countries like Mexico, Philippines, and Switzerland. We are also expecting representatives from countries in Africa to attend. The purpose of this event is to promote and develop trade and commerce and to network and establish relationships between community and government leaders.
Interested in becoming a sponsor partner? Click here to learn more
Featured Speakers for Saturday, November 9, 2019
1. Henry Childs II ; National Director Minority Business Development Agency
2. Marie Cunning ; FPACC National President (Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce)
3. Aurora Austriaco ; Shareholder VABLAW Firm
4. Cate Caguiran ; ABC7 News Anchor
5. Denise Lam ; Executive VP & COO, YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago
6. Erikka Wang ; Owner of AKIRA
7. George Chankau Mui ; Founder Asian American Executive Network and past Market Access Team Leader at U.S. Department of Commerce
8. Sheila C. Morgan, President , CEO, Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
9. Billy Dec ; CEO/Founder Rockit Ranch Productions
10. Robert S. Steiner ; District Director, Illinois District U.S. Small Business Administration
11. Loida Nicolas Lewis ; Chair, Reginald F. Lewis Foundation
12. Leonard Batterson ; Founder, Chairman, CEO, & Chief Investment Officer
13. Charles Freeman ; Senior Vice President for ASIA U.S. Chamber of Commerce
14. Charito Plaza ; Director General of Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
15. H.E. Ambassador Jose Manuel Romualdez ; Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines to the United States of America
Leading FPACC as president is Arizona-based industrialist, Marie Cunning, a luminary in business and civic leadership, and admired for her guiding influence in mainstream American economic and political empowerment arenas. “This is the first time in FPACC history that we will be holding the convention outside of the west coast stronghold and east of the Mississippi,” says Cunning, “We are so excited to work with PACCGC on bringing 400+ attendees and international guests from Shanghai, Switzerland, Spain, and Mexico to Chicago. We come together to promote entrepreneurship programs, especially with the youth, to link startups and mentors, to connect businesses with other services and products to improve their bottom line, and to engage government leaders to continuously support economic development that benefit the Filipino family in all parts of the world. So Chicago, show us what you got!” As Cunning brings national and international delegates, PACCGC president, Edgar Jimenez, along with his board will be bringing a local Chicago delegation.
The convention starts Friday night with a mixer for all attendees and local businesses to network with national and international business leaders. Saturday will consist of workshops, seminars, and plenary sessions featuring VIP speakers from around the globe. Throughout the day, attendees can attend sessions that showcase Filipino businesses, services that can assist with running a business to the FIlipino community, Filipino franchises and opportunities in the Philippines, US and Philippine government government resources, and much much more! The evening of Saturday will be the FPACC formal gala, celebrating yet another year of Filipino entrepreneurship and a renewed commitment with an induction of the new FPACC officers. Attendees can enjoy the merriment, entertainment, awards, and dancing with their significant other, friends, and family.
This year’s convention is spearheaded by FPACC’s VP of National Convention, Brad Baldia. Based in Philadelphia, Baldia is also known as the President of the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Pennsylvania & Southern New Jersey. Local co-chairs for Chicago are Cindy Candari-Flores, who also serves as Treasurer for FPACC, Atty Aurora Austriaco, Esq. who also serves as the Legal Counsel for FPACC.
For more information kindly contact info@FPACC.net for volunteer opportunities, registration details, sponsorships, and in-kind donations.