PACC-DC is the only organization in the Washington, D.C. area dedicated to connecting Filipino-American business owners in various industries and professions with the wider community. Our events and activities are geared towards helping you gain information and connections to grow and improve your business while fostering a stronger sense of community.
PACC-DC fosters matching and teaming among its members as a strategy for success. Whether you are local sole proprietor or a national Fortune 500 business, PACC-DC is an important resource created with enhancing your business in mind.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Priority registration and discounted ticket prices for members
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Invitations to exclusive networking events
- Listing in and access to the PACC-DC business directory
- Ability to post job opportunities on the PACC-DC website
- Connections to officials at the Philippine Embassy and the US-Philippine Society
- Connections to local businesses, other chambers of commerce, and government offices
- Connections to SBA and Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- PACC Membership Savings Card - discounts offered to members
- Mentorship opportunities and access to industry experts, speakers, and thought leaders
Who Should Join?
Anyone interested in connecting with and being a part of the Filipino-American business community in the greater metro Washington DC area.
$250 for businesses with 11-50 employees
$150 for businesses with 1-10 employees
$75 for individuals/professionals (over 30)
$50 for individuals involved in a non-profit
$25 students and young professionals (under 30)